Modular security buildings
SAELZER guard houses represent flexible access control based on its modular design construction.
- Modular design and flexible interior furnishing.
- Number of modules variable.
- The guard house is complete installed at the SAELZER factory and can be inspected by the customer before delivery.
- Installed and ready to use within 1 to 7 days after foundation preparation.
- The levels of security against forced entry, bullets and explosion are freely selectable.
- The torsion resistant construction allows the delivery as complete element.
- Available as a fixed or mobile unit.
The architects and designers have unlimited possibilities: doors, windows, roofs and facades, their configuration can be freely chosen. In addition to guard and visitor areas, a sanitary fitting and/or a kitchen can be included.
|According to DIN EN 1627-1630||Up to RC5|
|According to DIN EN 1522-1523
According to UL 752
|Tested according to customized requirements e.g. resistance against explosion pressure of 880 kPa.|
|Design||The design of the outer facade is based on customer's specifications. Surface finishes: galvanized and primed, painted according to RAL, over glad according to customer requirements e.g. with stainless steel, timber or stone.|
|Interior||Examples: partitions, interior doors, teller windows, acoustic ceiling, ceiling slats, fabric wallpaper, different furniture, detections system, various floor coverings such as floor tiles, carpet, etc.|
|Kitchen- and sanitary
|Examples: kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, etc.
sanitary equipment with toilet, wash hand basin, hot water supply etc.
|Further rooms||Bedroom or storage room etc.|
|Electronics||Adapted to the country specific mains supply.|
|Roof construction||Flat, saddle or hipped roofs, cantilever roof in different length. Additional roof types upon request.|
|Heating | air
|Different types available|
|Further services||Transport and installation|
|* Other or higher security requirements on request.|